The Fisher Girls edition
Enter the contest for a chance to win $30* to use on the Recollections website
This time around, our caption contest presents a selection of Harrison Fisher‘s romantic illustrations from the first quarter of the 20th century.
How does it work?
- Each day from Friday, February 8 through Valentine’s Day on Thursday, February 14, we will add one illustration of a Fisher Girl. A total of seven illustrations will be available for captioning when the final one is posted on Valentine’s Day, February 14.
- Click on the image you want to caption. Once the attachment page opens, place your caption in the comments section and submit. Please include your first name, last initial, and the city/state or country (outside of the United States) at the end of your submission.
- All comments are moderated. Once your submission is reviewed it will be added to the image’s comment section.
- You may submit only one caption per illustration. It may be funny, romantic, poignant, or anything you want it to be. Please keep it family friendly.
- The contest runs from Friday, February 8 through midnight PT on Thursday, February 14.
- The judging panel will review all submissions once the contest closes. A final decision will be made over the weekend. Winners will be notified by February 18.
- A $30* coupon will be awarded to the best caption on each of the seven images. You may only win once.
- A 10% discount coupon* will be awarded to everyone who enters. One discount coupon will be awarded per person. Whether you enter one caption or you enter seven, you will receive one 10% discount coupon for entering.
Have fun and thanks for playing!
Questions? Please email Donna.
*coupons are good on regularly-priced fashions and accessories at recollections.biz