Two-hundred years ago, in 1818, Mary Shelley first published Frankenstein; or the Modern Prometheus. Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin Shelley was the daughter of the feminist author, Mary Wollstonecraft, and the philosopher, William Godwin. At fifteen, she fell in love with the poet Percy Bysshe Shelley, who was married and had two children at the time. [...]
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac