Early Victorians generally had little interest in visiting the ocean for any reason, but somewhere around the mid-1800’s doctors started recommending spas and mineral waters as a cure for many ailments. Natural hot springs – like the Glenwood Springs mentioned in an earlier Blog article – became popular places for fashionable Victorians to go to [...]
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park