1. She took up swimming to strengthen her legs. Annette Kellerman (sometimes spelled Kellermann) was born in Sydney, Australia, on 6 July 1886. Her legs were very weakened by rickets as a young child so she wore painful steel braces to help strengthen them. At age six, her parents enrolled in swimming classes to further [...]
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park