Sarah Biffin, 1784-1850, was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but she learned how to make her mouth her most valuable asset. She was born with phocomelia, which affects the development of limb and bone in utero.
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac