So, you're thinking about what to be for Halloween, too? Which character do you want to be? Who do you want to create? Looking for inspiration? Here are some ideas. Downton Abbey – Take your pick of fashions between 1912 and 1925 and your favorite character and 'voila!' Downton Abbey lives again. This masterpiece continues [...]
- Victorian and Edwardian combination garments
- Nellie Cashman: Wild West Angel
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves
- The woman behind the Campbell's Soup Kids: Grace Drayton