What is Period Events & Entertainments Re-Creation Society? The Period Events & Entertainments Re-Creation Society (PEERS) is a non-profit corporation based in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. The organization is dedicated to remembering, researching, and re-creating the performing arts of the past. Their goals include producing and sponsoring original and re-creations of [...]
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves
- The woman behind the Campbell's Soup Kids: Grace Drayton
- Paisley: the history I never knew was a history
- All about petticoats