As the 20th century unfolded and the Edwardian era began, fashion was changing and so was the image of the 'ideal woman.' There are many attractive women from the era who thoroughly represented the vision of Edwardian beauty. We've touched on the lives of Evelyn Nesbit and Lily Elsie, two of the most beautiful and [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples