As the 20th century unfolded and the Edwardian era began, fashion was changing and so was the image of the 'ideal woman.' There are many attractive women from the era who thoroughly represented the vision of Edwardian beauty. We've touched on the lives of Evelyn Nesbit and Lily Elsie, two of the most beautiful and [...]
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight