Growing up in the greater Paterson area of New Jersey had many perks. One of them was visiting Garrett Mountain and Lambert Castle. On a recent visit to the area, I was able to share the experience with my own daughter. What makes Lambert Castle so special? And, what of Catholina Lambert, the man who [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today