Growing up in the greater Paterson area of New Jersey had many perks. One of them was visiting Garrett Mountain and Lambert Castle. On a recent visit to the area, I was able to share the experience with my own daughter. What makes Lambert Castle so special? And, what of Catholina Lambert, the man who [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest