Helen Allingham was born Helen Mary Elizabeth Paterson on September 26, 1848, in Derbyshire, England. She was a commercial graphic artist and an acclaimed watercolorist. Her maternal grandmother, Sarah Smith Herford, and aunt, Laura Herford, were well-respected artists of their day. It’s no wonder that Helen and her younger sister, Caroline Paterson, became accomplished artists. [...]
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park