The Rookery is one of the most historically significant buildings in Chicago. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and was designated a Chicago Landmark in 1972. This architectural masterpiece was designed by Burnham and Root. It was completed in 1888, during the building boom following the Great Chicago Fire. [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West