by Donna Klein Bodice defines the Waistline 1870s to 1890s At the beginning of the 1870s, most bodices extended to the natural waistline. A tunic (overskirt) was often fitted over the bodice using a belt featuring a large bow in the back. It was during this time that a detachable basque, or very [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest