Sister Blandina Segale, Servant of God Sister Blandina Segale has been in the news lately. Earlier this month, the Archdiocese of Santa Fe (New Mexico) closed its inquiry on why she should become a saint in the Roman Catholic Church. The file has been sent on to the Vatican for consideration. So, who was Sister [...]
- How straw hats became shabby chic
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!