History of Cinnabar Theater Cinnabar Theater started life as a two-room schoolhouse built in 1908 on the outskirts of Petaluma, California. Marvin and Jan Kelbe purchased it during the summer of 1970. Marvin was a renowned opera singer looking for a way to spend more time with his family while feeding his need to [...]
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight