History of Cinnabar Theater Cinnabar Theater started life as a two-room schoolhouse built in 1908 on the outskirts of Petaluma, California. Marvin and Jan Kelbe purchased it during the summer of 1970. Marvin was a renowned opera singer looking for a way to spend more time with his family while feeding his need to [...]
- Can you spot the pelisse?
- Sophie Blanchard: Regency Hot Air Balloonist
- Being Mrs. Claus: an interview with Cynthia Perkins
- Four classic fashion icons and the history of the ponytail
- Preserving Victorian architecture: San Francisco's Painted Ladies
- Happy Christmas in July!
- Remembering Joan Walsh Anglund
- The titillating history of the tea dance
- The history of the sundress in three American designers
- Victorians and plaid