10 Suffrage Celebrations 2017 The Edwardian era officially lasted from 1901-1910, encompassing the rule of British King Edward VII. The blurry line that melds one era into another reaches back into the last decade of the 1800s and moves forward perhaps, until the end of World War 1. There is much to explore about this [...]
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?
- Edwardian Era Roundup
- Making sure local war heroes are remembered
- Camille Clifford: Gibson Girl
- Tina Fiorda: Hannah Swensen Mysteries costume designer
- Achieving the Gibson Girl S-silhouette: it's all about the padding
- Bessie Coleman: a female daredevil to remember
- What would you keep on your chatelaine?