10 Suffrage Celebrations 2017 The Edwardian era officially lasted from 1901-1910, encompassing the rule of British King Edward VII. The blurry line that melds one era into another reaches back into the last decade of the 1800s and moves forward perhaps, until the end of World War 1. There is much to explore about this [...]
- Why are red and green Christmas colors?
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore