When Thomas Nast (1840-1902) died, he was eulogized as the “Father of American Political Cartoon” by the New York Times. He spent thirty years between 1857 and 1887 as an illustrator and cartoonist for Harper’s Weekly. But, political cartoons were not his only claim to fame. Between 1863 and 1886, Thomas Nast drew 33 Christmas [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West