Episode two of A Very British Romance covers love in the Victorian era and it did not disappoint! It was so full of great information and charming stories about coupling in the 19th century that I was disappointed when I realized the end credits were rolling! The docuseries’ premise is that all of the courtship [...]
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves
- The woman behind the Campbell's Soup Kids: Grace Drayton
- Paisley: the history I never knew was a history
- All about petticoats