“I was the spark that lit up Flaming Youth, Colleen Moore was the torch. What little things we are to have caused all that trouble” F. Scott Fitzgerald in Motion Picture Magazine Flaming Youth was not only the title of a Colleen Moore silent film, but also the name bestowed upon those young people who [...]
- How straw hats became shabby chic
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!