“I was the spark that lit up Flaming Youth, Colleen Moore was the torch. What little things we are to have caused all that trouble” F. Scott Fitzgerald in Motion Picture Magazine Flaming Youth was not only the title of a Colleen Moore silent film, but also the name bestowed upon those young people who [...]
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?
- Edwardian Era Roundup
- Making sure local war heroes are remembered
- Camille Clifford: Gibson Girl
- Tina Fiorda: Hannah Swensen Mysteries costume designer
- Achieving the Gibson Girl S-silhouette: it's all about the padding
- Bessie Coleman: a female daredevil to remember
- What would you keep on your chatelaine?