Titanic Museums Spanning the Pond There are many Titanic Museums and exhibits located in the United States, Canada, and Northern Ireland. I remember experiencing an exhibit at the Florida International Museum in the mid-1990s when I chaperoned my daughter's class trip. It was absolutely fascinating to see how people traveled across the Atlantic Ocean [...]
- How straw hats became shabby chic
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!