Who was Lydia Maria Child? Why should we know her name? Lydia was born Lydia Maria Francis on February 11, 1802, in Medford Massachusetts. She was a teacher. She taught school until 1828 when she married David Lee Child, a Boston lawyer. While living with her brother, she met Ralph Waldo Emerson, Theodore Parker, and [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West