From the movies and pop culture, most of us know what parts of Victorian fashion were important. For instance, women’s ball gowns and bustles and men’s top hats and jackets are all recognizable elements of a Victorian wardrobe. However, a relatively recent innovation takes these iconic Victorian images and morphs them with a modern, sci-fi [...]
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight
- A Victorian Christmas party