In our last article, we explored the romantic quotes from Jane Austen and Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Today, we move on to the Brontë Sisters. The Brontë Sisters Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Brontë have given us some of the most quotable romantic moments in 19th-century literature. Charlotte and Emily are more well known but Anne holds [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples