In our last article, we explored the romantic quotes from Jane Austen and Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Today, we move on to the Brontë Sisters. The Brontë Sisters Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Brontë have given us some of the most quotable romantic moments in 19th-century literature. Charlotte and Emily are more well known but Anne holds [...]
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy