Updated June 17, 2019 and August 8, 2021 No detail of the Votes for Women movement was overlooked! Women’s suffrage colors were selected to represent the values and goals of their hard work. The two most well-known suffrage movements, that of the United States and that of England were united in many ways but adopted [...]
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?
- Edwardian Era Roundup
- Making sure local war heroes are remembered
- Camille Clifford: Gibson Girl
- Tina Fiorda: Hannah Swensen Mysteries costume designer