Updated June 17, 2019 and August 8, 2021 No detail of the Votes for Women movement was overlooked! Women’s suffrage colors were selected to represent the values and goals of their hard work. The two most well-known suffrage movements, that of the United States and that of England were united in many ways but adopted [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples