Today we are making a connection Liesa Kelley Joslin, a fashion model for Recollections. Q. How long have you been a model for Recollections? A. Honestly, I'm not even sure because I've been doing it so long! I would say at least 6-7 years?! Possibly more! Q. Is Recollections the only company you’ve modeled for? [...]
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?
- Edwardian Era Roundup
- Making sure local war heroes are remembered
- Camille Clifford: Gibson Girl
- Tina Fiorda: Hannah Swensen Mysteries costume designer
- Achieving the Gibson Girl S-silhouette: it's all about the padding