We’re always looking for interesting stories about the women and fashions of the historic eras that inspire our designs. Today we look at a female entrepreneur and someone whose name lives on in hair care to this day, Oh, and she was among the first women in the United States to become a self-made millionaire! [...]
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac