Thanksgiving is probably nearly as old as mankind. From the time we started cultivating crops, farmers have been grateful for the sun, rain, and a good harvest. Its roots can be seen in the harvest feasts of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. It also is similar to Sukkot, the ancient Jewish harvest festival. Long [...]
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac