Lillie's - the Victorian Pearl of New York's Theatre District Not far from Broadway's glitz and glamor lies a grand saloon and eatery, Lillie's Victorian Establishment. Channeling another time and place, Lillie's resembles a beautiful antique shop from the outside. An unexpected experience awaits those who venture through its doors. The ceilings [...]
- Can you spot the pelisse?
- Sophie Blanchard: Regency Hot Air Balloonist
- Being Mrs. Claus: an interview with Cynthia Perkins
- Four classic fashion icons and the history of the ponytail
- Preserving Victorian architecture: San Francisco's Painted Ladies
- Happy Christmas in July!
- Remembering Joan Walsh Anglund
- The titillating history of the tea dance
- The history of the sundress in three American designers
- Victorians and plaid