I don't know about you, but I have been enamored with the movie 'Somewhere in Time' since I first saw it. I was already a huge fan of Christopher Reeve (oh, that Superman!). His piercing blue eyes could melt almost every girl's heart! Jane Seymour, a relative unknown at the time, was so beautiful as [...]
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy