When we think of the hoop skirt, we tend to think of the Victorian Era. And it’s true that hoop skirts were used then. However, hoop skirts have been around since as early as the sixteenth century. The farthingale was a hoop skirt popular in Europe, and different forms of farthingales originated in France, Spain, [...]
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park