by Donna Klein Gloves - a Part of Fashion for Nearly One Thousand Years Gloves have been used by humans for protection since antiquity. One legend relates that gloves have been a fashion statement among nobility since the 11th century when, according to The Evolution of the Glove, “the Doge of Venice, Domenico [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples