by Donna Klein The Musical Beauty of My Fair Lady Being a part of the cast and crew of this musical has been a been a fun and educational experience, but the most fun is dressing the part. Whether we're flower girls, opera or Ascot patrons, servants, ball attendees, or Alfred P. Doolittle's cronies, we're [...]
- Fun and Happy Vintage Halloween Images
- Victorian opera attire: a feast for the eyes
- The unexpected romantic history of bobbing for apples
- One hundred years of nightgowns: from the Victorian era to the 1950s
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?