Bathing by the Seaside during the 1800s By the 19th century, men and women regularly went to the seaside for summer recreation. But, decorum dictated that women cover up from prying eyes as well as the sun. Women were also required to use bathing machines (think cabana on wheels) to access the water. With all [...]
- Why are red and green Christmas colors?
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore