Jane Peterson was a centennial baby. She was born on November 28, 1876, in Elgin, Illinois. Her parents were an Elgin Watch Company employee and a homemaker. They named her Jennie Christine. Little did they know that their baby would grow up to be considered one of the most prolific and brilliant impressionist painters of [...]
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight