Skirt Hems Widen through Creative Use of Petticoats As the Romantic era in fashion came to a close in the 1830s and evolved into what we consider Victorian era, emphasis returned to the natural waistline. Corsets were back in fashion and the ankle-length skirt took on a bell shape, becoming so full that numerous petticoats [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples