Edwardian clothing is known for its elegance and simplicity in design. It was a huge transformation from the Victorian Era’s large, full skirts and exaggerated bustles. The free-flowing gowns of the Edwardian Era represented a simplistic design after the dramatic dresses that preceded it. Because they had to be relatively free flowing, the fabrics used [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West