Victorian blouses are often seen in movies and television shows that are set in the late 1800s; however, they didn’t appear in regular dress during the entire Victorian era. In fact, Victorian blouses sprang up as a response to the Victorian Dress Reform movement. Women were tired of wearing the cumbersome and painful bustles and [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples