Becoming Sarah Josepha Hale I was researching Godey's Lady's Book for a blog post and found Sarah Josepha Hale who was a large part of the success of this 19th-century publication. She also advocated for girls' education reform (although she was not a suffragist) and the establishment of Thanksgiving as a national holiday through her [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West