by Donna Klein Part 1 Post-Edwardian Aftermath Lily's shyness and lack of confidence were so pronounced that she suffered from paralyzing stage fright. Although she had a string of hits following the run of The Merry Widow, she often missed performances because she was unable to overcome her fears. She became known as 'a part-time [...]
- Five fun facts about Sarah Bernhardt
- Victorian and Edwardian combination garments
- Nellie Cashman: Wild West Angel
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves