Heat Up Your Summer with Victorian Romance Ah, summertime. Do you like hot days spent at the beach or cool evenings by the campfire? Whatever your choice for summer relaxation, a good romance novel is always a good companion. Here are three romance novels set in the Victorian era you might enjoy. Secrets of a Summer [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West