Heat Up Your Summer with Victorian Romance Ah, summertime. Do you like hot days spent at the beach or cool evenings by the campfire? Whatever your choice for summer relaxation, a good romance novel is always a good companion. Here are three romance novels set in the Victorian era you might enjoy. Secrets of a Summer [...]
- Lady Godey's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats