Many of our readers will be familiar with “the bicycle craze” of the late 1800s and the idea that the bicycle revolutionized the freedom women enjoyed from day to day and catapulted the Dress Reform Movement into the mainstream. This month I have had the privilege to work on an event for the Molly Brown [...]
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?
- Edwardian Era Roundup
- Making sure local war heroes are remembered
- Camille Clifford: Gibson Girl
- Tina Fiorda: Hannah Swensen Mysteries costume designer
- Achieving the Gibson Girl S-silhouette: it's all about the padding
- Bessie Coleman: a female daredevil to remember
- What would you keep on your chatelaine?