Regency Fashion Flashback Gift of Miss Irene Lewisohn, 1937; Metropolitan Museum of Art Although King George III's son didn't become Prince Regent until 1811, the Regency Period in fashion is generally regarded as the years 1795 through 1820-ish. Fashion in 1795 was influenced by the aftermath of the French Revolution when people wanted [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest