What a joy it is to live, work, and play in our little slice of northern Michigan. Presque Isle County is a four-season wonderland. Yes, it gets very cold and snowy during winter, but that makes summer all the more glorious! As we close out the summer of 2016 , we'd like to share a little [...]
- Why are red and green Christmas colors?
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore