After mentioning my mission to experience the history of the area, my cousin took me on an adventure filled with history. Our day included Gates Pass and the Saguaro National Park where we would learn more about the prickly pear than ever thought possible. We also visited the Signal Hill Petroglyphs. Gates Pass As we [...]
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park
- Visiting Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Tombstone, Arizona: Capsule of the American Old West