by Donna Klein Charles Dickens, the Victorian Era, and Today's Christmas Traditions An annual holiday tradition in my house is watching “A Christmas Carol,” based on the novella by Charles Dickens. It got me thinking, 'what was Christmas really like in Dickens' day, and what is his influence on how we celebrate the [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest